Electrical Technician | Electrician | Automation
Connect 4 are seeking skilled Electricians and Electrical Technicians for prestigious projects around the UK and Europe. Being a skilled Electrician/Electrical Technician, you will need experience within the automation industry. Projects will involve the installation and commissioning of robotic/automated production lines, control panel wiring, reading detailed electrical drawings and schematic plans and assembly of tooling beds, grippers, conveyor belt systems.
Key Skills needed:
Control panel wiring
Installing of trunking
Assembly of tooling beds, grippers, conveyor belt systems etc.
Following electrical drawings and schematic plans
Location: UK and Europe
Robot Programmer | Fanuc | Programming | Robot
Connect 4 are working with a globally recognised company that turn over £1.5 Billion a year. The company has recently invested in the North East by building a new facility that needs a skilled robot programmer to help with the programming of Fanuc robots within the automotive/PWT/Powertrain industry specifically looking at Robot Programming within powertrain.
Key Skills Needed:
Experience within robot programming
Experience with Fanuc robots
Experience with powertrain (beneficial but not essential)
Automotive (beneficial but not essential)
Rate: £35 per hour (negotiable)
Connect 4 are looking for a skilled Project manager/Project Engineer with powertrain/BIW experience.
- Manage a Controls team and coordinate with sales, estimating, mechanical and Controls TL’s and installation and commissioning team.
- Understand the requirements for Controls Hardware, Fluids, Software design, the interface requirements with equipment needs, to produce an estimate that supports the proposed solutions.
- Develop relationships with the Customer to ensure they are confident with technical solutions, costs & resource support / strategy to deliver the project.
- Manage a team of Controls engineers and respective TL’s supporting the delivery of Control System projects.
- Demonstrate Lessons learnt are being followed up.
- At all times be aware of the project status including timing and scope changes.
- Be able to support all Controls, robotic and joining technical issues.
- Be able to support and coordinate the design and commissioning of PLC / Safety software, robot programming and joining technology activities if required.
- Visit the Customer to ensure what was agreed is being delivered & understand new project work strategies.
- Support Customer changes with cost & technical solutions.
- Be prepared to support the controls teams on the customers sites as required to deliver the project within the agreed restraints.
- Close the project in a timely manner including producing all required documentation.
- Complete Systems training to the customer if required.
Person / Experience Required:
- Must have worked on Industrial Automation solutions preferably within the BIW/PWT sectors
- Proven background and history within project coordination, delivery, technical leadership and equipment commissioning.
- Be conversant and experienced with PLC & Robotic Systems
- Be conversant and experienced with Motion Control Systems.
- Be conversant with Microsoft main stream software packages that must include MS Project.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving & implementation of countermeasures.
- Be prepared if required to work within our Sectors of the Company’s organization to support International projects and use of common standards.
- Minimum HNC in Electrical Engineering and have an appreciation of Mechanical / Robotic engineering.
- Training qualification to support PLC programming.
- Experience of main stream joining technologies, such as spot welding, riveting and sealant
- Significant customer site working experience.
- Formal project management qualifications / experience preferred