Tool Maker | CNC Machinist | EDM Wire Cutter
Connect 4 are working with an established company that successfully deliver high end components in the engineering sector. Successful candidate will have experience of programming, setting and operating GF Agie charmilles wire machines. The client manufactures complex prismatic parts for transmissions and drive trains for the Aerospace, motorsport and oil and gas industry.
- Setting CNC GF Agie charmilles wire machines
- Experienced work holding methods and best practice.
- High Precision machining.
- Working to close tolerances on a variety of materials to engineering drawings.
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
Location: Stoke Mandeville