Rugby, West Midlands
£19.50 - £23 per hour
Project Buyer | Buyer | Purchasing | Supply chain
We are working with a Robotics company based in the midlands that are seeking a skilled Project Buyer.
Being the project buyer you will be working in the supply chain department and will need to present the following skill set and experience: Project Buying, excellent communication with other department, RFQ experience, Microsoft Office, Engineering and Manufacturing industry, SAP.
Skills gained from an extensive purchasing background within a fast-paced engineering environment.
The Buyer will develop, monitor and implement purchasing processes. They will co-ordinate and control all aspects of supply and manage purchasing issues.
Key tasks for the Buyer include:
– Strategy planning
– Managing supplier relationships
– Sourcing new products/programs
– Control all expenditure
– Identify emerging market sourcing opportunities
– Annual cost improvement negotiations
– Developing opportunities to improve design, cost and quality
– Project Buying
– Excellent communication with other department
– RFQ experience
– Microsoft Office
– Engineering and Manufacturing industry
Rate: £19.50 – £23 per hour
Location: West Midlands
Register with our website and upload your CV to be informed of suitable jobs as soon as they become active on our system. So, get a head start on other applicants by finding your next position quickly and fast.> REGISTER & UPLOAD YOUR CV