Inspector | Metrology | BIW
Connect4 are working with a globally recognised company that are in need of an experienced Inspector to join the team covering projects across the UK. As Inspector your role is to measure the conformance quality and dimensional accuracy of manufacturing output and carry out other duties such as to carry out all inspection work to timescale, to ensure adherence/compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures, to be an effective team member, working with supervisor and colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output
Key skills needed:
- Performs measurement surveys using AT401 and AT402 Laser Trackers
- The Laser Tracker Operator is responsible for working with Quality and Site Installation Team to help ensure projects meet customer specifications.
- Provide custom laser tracker services to measure a variety of machines, fixtures, and structures for a variety of customers.
- Produce easy to understand and visually appealing inspection reports that include written descriptions, 3-D pictures and data tables.
- Evaluate equipment and work with Installation team and manufacturing team to develop and perform measurement tasks
- Independently operate Leica Laser Tracker with Metrolog Software to perform inspection, ensuring project meets customer specifications.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Focus on Project timing demands by prioritizing tasks and meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Seek ways to improve/streamline inspection methods and communication channels
Type: Long term Contract
Location: Sites across the UK